Tags: Sunday SocialIt's time for Sunday Social with Ashley Lately and A Complete Waste of Makeup!
Here are my responses to this week's questions.
1. If you were stuck on an island, what are the two material items you would want to have? I would want to have a heavy duty tote bag and a bottle of a water. I'd want the tote bag because I'm sure I'll need to carry various supplies in order to survive. And I'd want the water because I bet it would be nice to have a bottle you can reuse over and over again.
2. What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over? Gilmore Girls and The Cosby Show
3. If your house was on fire, what two things aside from family, pets, etc. would you grab? I would grab the quilts that were made by my family and my grandmother's Bible.
4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing? I love my Lands End fleece pullover and my cozy coat from Express.
5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us? This is so incredibly difficult since our movie watching days are scarce. I'd say Columbiana and Just Go With It. And I realize these are not at all recent.
6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures? Large McDonald's Cokes and sneaking sweets when my toddler isn't watching.
How would you respond?
As always, thanks for reading.
February 3, 2013