I am thrilled to report that Ashley at Everything's Hunky Dorey recently nominated Seriously Kate for the Liebster Award! This award is given by a blogger to fellow bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, it's pretty exciting to think that just maybe my blog is taking its shape in my little corner of the blogosphere. Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement - and many thanks to Ashley!
The criteria, should you accept this award, is as follows:
- Thank your nominator by linking back to their post.
- Answer 11 questions posed by your nominator.
- Make a list of 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 or more up and coming bloggers with 200 followers or less.
- Provide a list of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Publish your post and contact your nominees with the awesome news!
- What is your favorite TV show currently on TV? None at the moment. I am looking forward to NCIS this Fall though!
- How many children do you want? Maybe three to five. I've got a ways to go and reserve the right to change my mind at any time.
- What is something you need everyday? Chapstick - I have tubes just about everywhere.
- Go-to exercise? Jogging. Although, I'd rather just play volleyball or basketball.
- Where would you go on vacation if you could go anywhere? Hawaii.
- Favorite recipe to make? Peanut Butter Fudge.
- If you could pick anyone, who would you want to spend a day with? George W. Bush.
- Favorite kind of pizza? Cheese or Papa John's, depending on the way you look at it.
- Favorite all-time movie? The Holiday. I absolutely love the cast and the story line, not to mention the amazing soundtrack.
- What is your least favorite household chore? Windows - so, they only get cleaned a couple of times a year.
- What was your favorite pet? My childhood doggie.
11 Random Facts about me:
- I am slightly addicted to Coca Cola - especially Coke that is cold and on ice.
- I'm pretty sure my right foot is almost half a shoe size bigger than my left.
- I didn't start wearing glasses until right after graduating college.
- I won an anatomy award in high school - the award was a cat head on a trophy. The head was one of the ones dissected that year. My mother was appalled but I was proud.
- I have really good fingernails - I get them from my grandmother. People often mistake them for fake ones.
- I love to work puzzles of all kinds - interlocking puzzles, soduku puzzles, crossword puzzles, etc.
- I'm an aggressive driver, but courteous.
- I cannot wear hats or headbands - I end up with a headache every time.
- I'm a homebody - I love to get away, but them am always ready to get back home.
- I love lists - I function on organization and routine.
- I love to get mail, but am not great about sending it
My Nominees are:
- Shannon @ Everyday Mom-Ents
- Allison @ The Bauble Dept.
- Stephanie @ She Turned Her Dreams Into Plans
- Lana @ Monday's Nugget
- Sydney @ Bumps Along the Way
- Where would you prefer to live, country or city?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Prefer to vacation at the beach or in the mountains?
- Reader of physical books or electronic ones?
- Lover of Coke or Pepsi?
- What is your favorite candy bar?
- Did you move away for college or commute?
- Can you ride roller coasters and rides that spin and spin and spin?
- How many hours of sleep do you get on average each night?
- Where's your favorite place to eat out?
- Do you like thunderstorms or hate to see them coming?
It's important to note that I based my nominees on number of GFC Followers. It's also entirely possible that you have received this nomination before - if so, I think you deserve it again.
Thanks for reading.
August 31, 2013
Note: This is the second nomination that Seriously Kate has received. You can read about the first one here.