Quick story for you. While Christmas shopping, I found this lovely Lands End bag. I decided to purchase it for my mother-in-law as her gift. I liked the bag so much that I actually fought the urge to purchase a second one for my own personal use. We gave her the bag on Christmas, and she said she loved it. However, last week she gave it back to me!! Said that she did love it, but it was really too big for her. Plus, she knew how much I loved it and wanted me to have it. So, as much as I hate what that means for her, I love what it means for me. One - I have the absolute best MIL in the world. And two - I now have this amazing bag.
So, for the things inside..
1. Strawberry Chap Stick - Truth is, I have a tube of chap stick in several places. It's an addiction.
2. Nail Clippers - I very rarely use them, but it's nice to be able to help someone out when they are in need of a set.
3. 3 Flash Drives - Not really sure why I carry all three with me except for I like to have them at my disposal if in need. You never know when I may need to break out pictures from the "early years."
4. Tampons - A girl needs to be prepared. And there should always be variety.
5. Medicine - Of all sorts. I'm a headache prone individual and each of my headaches are different. The type of headache determines the kind of medicine I take. Most anytime, I've got Advil, Advil Cold & Sinus, Advil Allergy, and Midol in a little pouch inside. My friends often say I am a walking pharmacy.
6. Granola Bar - A girl's gotta eat! It's a Sunbelt Chewy Chocolate Chip/
7. Wallet - Contains my checkbook, some stamps, and cards that I rarely use.
8. Card Wallet - Made by Vera Bradley, this is my go to everyday wallet. I keep my driver's license and most frequently used cards here. It also includes my frequent dining cards... ha.
9. Change purse - For some reason, I feel the need to keep my actual money and my cards separate. So, in this small Vera Bradley pouch, you'll find a bit of change and that's usually about it!
10. Makeup Compact - I do not use it every day, but I'm so glad it's there when I need it.
This evening, the contents of my purse are fairly calm - it's the end of the day and the beginning of a new week. My personality prefers to start each week with a cleaned out bag! But I must say, at any given time during the week, you can find just about anything - from bags of skittles to my fleece jacket. That's exactly why I like a spacious bag with lots of pockets.
Would love to know what's in your purse! Be sure to link up or leave a comment. =D
Thanks for reading.
February 3, 2013