30 January 2013

Cuteness Times Five

One week ago today, I pulled in the driveway to find a litter of puppies waiting on me. (Feel free to read about that adventure here.) And since it's been exactly one week, I thought I'd share with you our puppy progress.

Out of the nine puppies our Doggie Mama delivered, five remain. It may be a little exaggeratory, but I feel as though I can tell how much they've grown each day. Today they look fuller and more satisfied.

Doggie Mama doesn't need to be with them at every waking moment anymore. When she is away from them, they are no longer whining continuously until her return - they are all just snuggled up together.  Their eyes are not yet open, but I believe we can begin to expect that to occur over the next few days.

Here's a bit of cuteness times five for your mid-week pleasure.


Thanks for reading.

Kate

January 30, 2013

5 Comments:

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

*LOL* I can SO RELATE to this one. Our dog had 9 puppies on Halloween. We are keeping three and three other pups have found their forever homes. Still working on the final three.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

SO, so cute! I have never experienced the whole puppy thing....or dog thing for that matter...I have been a kitty person all my life...I can imagine it is like having one of your own babies to care for!

Jillian Carreira said...

It is always nice to see them grow from that young and hope you find good homes for them.
I am following now and would love for you to follow along.
Jillian
http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I'm waiting for one of my collies to come into season as we want her to have a 2nd litter, but it seems to be taking forever! They are so cute when they're tiny.

CJ x

Kimberly said...

I love puppies snuggling against each other. :)

Post a Comment

i HEART comments! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!