It's a peaceful Tuesday evening and while browsing my favorite blogs, I stumbled upon Tuesday Topics with Tiffany from The Austin Family Diary and Lauren from Life Love Lauren. I love this idea, so of course I must participate (but quickly because I'm getting sleepy.)
Today's Tuesday Topic is Seven People I'd Like to Meet. And those seven people are...
1. George Bush - I think he is brilliant with a sense of humor. I think I could listen to him for hours. I picture sitting on his ranch in Texas scoping out the terrain and talking about simple things and drinking lemonade (I'm not a fan of tea). My husband would be with me and we may even ride a horse.
2. Kate Middleton - She's beautiful for one. And for two, I'd love to hear about what it's like living as Royalty.
3. Sarah Palin - Completely down to earth. Incredibly funny. A tad crazy. And really, just truly impressive considering all that she juggles.
4. Kevin Costner - There's just something about his mannerisms. I think I could listen to him for hours and he'd impart wisdom in everything he'd say.
5. Candace Cameron - DJ!! That, and I admire her strong stand for Christ. I think we'd be friends if she weren't famous.
6. Cynthia Cooper - She was the whistle blower from WorldCom. I'd love to hear her story in person. As a matter of fact, I need to finish the book. It's on my Kindle.
7. Stephanie Plum - If only she weren't a fictional character. I need to tell her that the love triangle is killing me. Plus, she's just hilarious. I'd like to go to a family dinner with her too. And maybe if I meet Joe Morelli and Ranger in person, I can make a choice for her.
That's my quick, kind of funny list of folks I'd like to meet but more than likely never will. :)
Who's on your list?
Thanks for reading.
January 22, 2013
Four Years Old
22 hours ago