20 January 2013

Sunday Social - All About 3s

Today's Sunday Social is all about 3s!


Top 3 favorite kinds of food.

I eat pizza at least once a week. Cereal makes for a good breakfast, dinner, or snack. And I can eat potatoes baked, mashed, scalloped, fried, in a casserole, as a fry or as a chip. (I sort of sound like Bubba Gump here, except I'm not talking about shrimp.)

First 3 things you do in the morning.

Check my phone for any messages, emails, or anything exciting tweeted or posted to Facebook.
Plug in my phone to charge.
Jump in the shower and start the get ready for work process.

Last 3 things you do at night.

Make one last potty trip.
Turn down the heat on the electric blanket.
Check my phone for any last minute messages and set the alarm.

3 TV shows you NEVER miss.

If by never miss, you mean that I have a DVR timer set and the latest episode gets watched on the following weekend - then my never miss shows are:

NCIS
Smash
Modern Family

3 places you want to visit.

I hope that someday I can say that I've been to Hawaii, Disney, and Colorado.

3 people you can always count on.

My husband, my mother, and my mother-in-law.

Thanks for reading.

Kate

January 20, 2013

4 Comments:

Laurie said...

I love potatoes too - Twiced baked is my absolute favorite! :)

I wanted to invite you to stop by our weekly weekend "Meet & Greet Blog Hop" (Friday - Monday). Come link up if you have time this weekend and join the fun!

http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop_18.html

Unknown said...

Hey! You changed again! It's like an adventure every time I open your blog! So fun! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who checks Facebook before sleeping and as soon as I get up! Helpful hint: plug your phone in next to you bed to charge while you sleep and it's ready when you wake up! That's what I do. Also makes it easier to check Facebook as soon as I peel my eyeballs open!
Vicky

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Hi! Following you from the Meet & Greet Blog Hop. Great post! I am new to the hops.....where will I find the time?!

Unknown said...

Hi! Just found your awesome blog from the hop. :) Your newest follower.

Kathy @ lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

Post a Comment

i HEART comments! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!