Lately, I've been doing a lot more blog visiting and less posting. I love finding new blogs and new people to meet and that I can relate to.
As I was perusing the blog circuit, I landed on Carol's blog, For What It's Worth. Her latest post is a list of thirteen random things about herself. She intends to do thirteen different lists during 2013. I really like this idea. I love lists and more than that, it's a great way to get to know blog owners and have a little fun.
So, below are my "13 Random Things About Me." I think this would be great if we could get lots of participants. If you do, be sure to link up to Carol's post. And let me know too, so I can learn about you!
Without further ado...
1. I have an addiction to Coca Cola. Especially McDonald's Large Coke because it comes in a styrafoam cup. For some reason, this makes it taste so good, and I like how it will last me into the afternoon.
2. I am a sucker for romantic comedies. My favorites include The Holiday, You've Got Mail, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and Hitch.
3. I am a non-smoker and I have a very keen sense of smell. If the driver in front of me is smoking, I can smell it. So, I usually push the inside circulation button to keep the smell out.
4. I love chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven. I prefer them almost gooey. Kind of like hot dough!
5. I find the Kindle to be an enabler. Meaning it is so easy to just click "buy" and start the next book as if there were nothing else to do but read and no regard for expense.
6. I love Seek and Find puzzles. When I was younger, I'd make a copy and my mom and I would race to see who could find all the words the quickest.
7. I don't like to wear socks, not even in the winter. No matter heels or flats - no socks. Boots or tennis shoes, yes - I'll break out a pair.
8. I have winter hair. I fix my hair the same way every day, with hot rollers. But only in the fall and winter does it actually look like I put forth an effort. Any ounce of humidity and it falls flat.
9. I laugh loudly. I really can't control it when I am extremely humored by something. I fear sometimes though that it may annoy people.
10. I sometimes lack self-confidence - With my appearance, how I communicate with others, and in my knowledge/capabilities or lack thereof.
11. I like to play sports but I rarely watch them. Except for gymnastics. Gymnasts, male and female, amaze me.
12. I grew up on a farm and our family raised cattle. From time to time, my father would need to bring in a not so well calf. I always wanted to stunt its growth and keep it for a pet. Calves are just so cute!
13. I believe that there is only one way to heaven - through Jesus Christ. He said "I am the way, the truth, and the life... no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
As always, thanks for reading.
January 8, 2013
Wyatt's 3rd Birthday Party
12 hours ago